Many Pickups or Labels aren't shown

Hello,
I've already had this problem, but still without a solution.
I have a dynamic house and businnes system for my server which spawns pickups and labels over them. Currently there are 108 pickups, and also 108 labels in my script. But the problem is, only a few of them are shown. I can see only about 20-30 pickups and labels, the rest is invisible.

I don't think it has something to do with the script, because e.g. the house pickups are created in a loop (at serverstart) and the businnes pickups directly with a command. And both are in different CallBacks.
I hope you can help me.

Regards
Padarom

Try using a streamer, such as Incognito's Streamer Plugin.

maybe a mix up with the id

Hey,
thanks for your answers, I've tried Incognitos Streamer now, but at the moment I only see Pickups, no 3DTextLabels. I've just did it like this:
Код:
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(icon, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, x, y, z+0.6, 35.0, 0, 1);
Thanks
Padarom

Hmm, I thought it had more arguments. Unsure though. Correct me when wrong.

Yes, it has ... Extracted from incognito's topic.

pawn Код:
native Text3D:CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], color, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:drawdistance, attachedplayer = INVALID_PLAYER_ID, attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, testlos = 0, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 100.0);

So now I have it like this, still nothing happens, can someone correct me?
pawn Код:
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(icon, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, fx, fy, fz+1.0, 35.0, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 0, -1, 1, -1, 100);
And I dunno why, but the callback
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerPickUpDynamicPickup(playerid, pickupid)
like its written in the Streamer thread doesn't work.

Go look at position 0.0 0.0 1.0. Maybe there are some labels there? If yes, something is wrong with fx, fy and fz.

I think there isn't the problem, because I use the same variables in the same function again for the pickups (and they're shown). Also I wonder why the callback for PickUpDynamicPickups don't work. Do I have to use the normal instead of the "Dynamic" Callback?

I do not think so. Show your code, please.