Help me plz!

hello!
I have problem in my script file.
This is the problem..
pawn Код:
../include/gl_common.inc(75) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
../include/gl_common.inc(134) : error 021: symbol already defined: "isNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(4845) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
plz help me to fix it

you have strtok and isNumeric defined twice, and you need to have a forward OnPlayerPrivmsg(blasdkas);

wat you mean ?what i should do?

plz anyone help meeeeeeeeeeee

Press ctrl + f and search for define strtok and isnumeric and how many of each do you have?

you also have to check if u already have an include (.inc file) that defines this functions.

I have this only

pawn Код:
#include "../include/gl_common.inc"

in your given include the 2 functions are defined via stock functions.

You have to remove the defining from your actual filterscript to solve the problem cause its defined twice. (in the inc. file and your script.)

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <core>
#include <dini>
#include <lethaldudb2>
#include <streamer>
#include <float>
#include <dutils>
these are the includes which i have and what i should do to fix it?
If i remove
pawn Код:
then it will show like this.

pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1188) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1189) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1192) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1193) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1194) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1197) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1198) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1199) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1202) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1203) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1204) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1205) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1208) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1209) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1210) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1211) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ironboy\Desktop\Windows server\gamemodes\Paradise_City.pwn(1212) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadStaticVehiclesFromFile"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

17 Errors.

Yes it works ty all