Something terrible has happened!

Hello everyone,

I was working on a RP script and i wanted to move the files to a usb memory then i did but i made a mistake using ctr x so i have no copy, the fucking memory is damage and fucked all my files!! all i have left is an amx of my work but it has the following code:

pawn Code:
AntiDeAMX()
{
  new a[][] =
  {
   "Unarmed (Fist)",
   "Brass K"
  };
  #pragma unused a
}
Theres any way to get the code again? i would appreciate it very very much!

thanks

No. And this is what you pay for not making backups.

No, and even if you didn't add that code, it still wouldn't be decode-able fully.

Plus, you could save it in other ways, such as sending it to your own mail. Sorry bud, your fault.

You could have done CTRL+Z wich resets your last action, but that cannot be done anymore. You should have maked a backup

But I've heard, you can reset your computer to its last update, so that should work! I dont know how it works, but it exists afaik

You should of definetly made a backup, i backup my server files in around 7 (undisclosed) different places. It is also syncronized to my main computer from my laptop and back again every 30 minutes, it also uploads itself to my VPS (Backup) network controller.

And that is ever since i first lost my work accidently (my server version was 0.1 and so i didnt really care much, because there was hardly anything on it - but lesson still learnt)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo fuckkkkkkkkkk -.-

Thats why I realy suggest to make backups on DropBox

Click here http://db.tt/jAOX9vO and we both will get extra 250MBs of storage.

Even if you want wash your PC in water, your files will always be in safe

Maybeh system restore?

A precautionary measure for the future:

www.assembla.com (SVN)