My game get a error when i try to join a server or launch SA singleplayer

Hello i downloaded SA MP today i got SA installed on my pc (Windows 7) and the game was on version 2.0 and i could play singleplayer without problem.After i installed SA MP and tryed to launch game it load and arrived in Singleplayer menu and didnt worked so i looked for information and saw about you need version 1.0 so i updated the game to 1.0 with the link but now when i try to join a server i get a error message and even the single player doesnt work now.What do i need to do (sorry if i made mistake am french canadian). Thx

When installing SA-MP You must give it the directory of the folder with GTA: SA. For example: C:/Piss/GTA San Andreas. Then this should work. Oh also You should reinstall GTA: SA and downgrade it again.

i did like you said and i get the same error message.And single player doesnt work again ;/ only when i got 2.0 i can run single player but not SA MP.i looked on the forums they say it should work on Windows 7 how did they make it work? (Look my screen shot of the error)