Im trying to make a RP server but there is no LSPD interrior Alahambra or any 24/7's and no Hospitle! is there any way i can script a /createinterrior [ID] and it creates the pickup for it without haveing to get a bazzilion cordinates please help

Use this:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=162055

Follow the instructions

Once you've downloaded the file put it in your serverfolder->pawno->includes

Then open your gamemode and on top:

#include <C-ints>

iv tryed that but now i get a few errors in my script

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\\gamemodes\.pwn(935) : error 021: symbol already defined: "PickupID"
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(9216) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "PickupID")
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(9217) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "PickupID")
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(921 : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "PickupID")
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(11005) : error 021: symbol already defined: "OnPlayerPickUpPickup"
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(14220) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(15090) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "PickupID")
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(16741) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(16775) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(16809) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(16843) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(1737 : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(17393) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(20251) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(25049) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(25133) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(29911) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(29923) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(32381) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "PickupID")
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(32382) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "PickupID")
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\RG-RP\gamemodes\.pwn(32686) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "PickupID")

show me the errors.

there

There is a filterscript out there were you can create the interior and the markers right in - game, but have no clue where it is search the filterscript section.