[FilterScript] [FS] Unlimited Oxygen! Explore the Underwater world, swimming!

Hello there, since u guys liked my last [FS] Im releasing another code i made for my server

I always wondered, why can't we set players oxygen so we can explore the underwater world (that u can map) by swimming rather than Walking (Using the bug).

So I came up with this

[size=10pt]It's a script that wont let u die, even if ur Oxygen runs out.
Once u get out of the water, ur health is restored to what U had before!!
[/size]

Please dont delete my name!

DOWNLOAD
PWN and AMX

Maybe u have a divers class? Maybe your army (like mine) have missions where they have to arrive swimming? who knows!

Enjoy!

You where somehow high when you made this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by from script
//I would aso like to share I love Whisky and Pole-Dancing-Hookers hahahaaha

let me know how u like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayON
Yeah. That.

Removed that line so u focus in non commented // parts of the code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayON
Посмотреть сообщение
HAHAHA XD -

- Nice release!!!

Should probably be careful because this will give people unlimited health on places that has ground below zero, meaning some tunnels, most of the train tracks in LV/LS and some other places.

You could probably tie it to MapAndreas plugin to make it be more accurate, however that would also be less accurate when swimming under bridges etc.

Easiest exploring underwater world is: One player swin under water, you teleport to him and you can walk, it`s better. anyway god job

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk
Посмотреть сообщение
Should probably be careful because this will give people unlimited health on places that has ground below zero, meaning some tunnels, most of the train tracks in LV/LS and some other places.

You could probably tie it to MapAndreas plugin to make it be more accurate, however that would also be less accurate when swimming under bridges etc.
In this situation, I belive that, the Limex's IsPlayerSwimming detector comes handy. I'm not sure how it works, haven't had time to check it, but probably it is checking the players animation to detect, is player swimming or not... I think, it checks the "on water" swimming animation, so you would have to change the animation checking to check under water swimming animation...

xD, nice script man i love it i am gonna make a dive section in my server so people who like it can dive thx