Looking for a scripter

Hello, Im looking for someone who wants to script for me.
Im thinking of making a County based server, I already have a server with around 40 registered users and a .com domain with a neat forums, only problem is I need someone who's advanced in scripting that wants to start developing this game mode.
Im thinking of:
Lots of Dialogs, a proffesional registration system, dynamic houses and business's located around Montgomery and Palomino Creek, an all new dynamic faction system, and I'm willing to do a hell of a lot of mapping to make the place look good

If your interested PM me please.

First of all i'm going to create 3 months 100 slots,
and wich gm you want T.T smartass xd

Huh?
No I mean does anyone have the time to be willing to start scripting a County Based gamemode with all of those above and begin a building a community with us

Depends on what the scripter is getting in return for this. people dont just create GM's for a status on a server.

Well I have a clean MySQL script, and I'm looking for someone who is very experienced in scripting
I would give them co-owner on the server with me, I simply dont have enough spare time to start building this Gamemode
The script is fully MySQL so if anyones interested in making a fresh GM with me let me know

If you already have 40+ registered user, then why would you change your gamemode?

Because 40 registered doesnt mean 40 online does it, plus the script ive been using is very messy and I want to start a new concept, something different to every other server which is based in the city on almost every server.

You have to pay for it or take a noob scripter

Pay for what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple X
Посмотреть сообщение
Pay for what?
I believe what he's talking about is, "You have to pay a good scripter, or use some noob scripter", kind of.

Anyway, what I suggest is you script it yourself, and then, ask some questions here in the forum, I surely bet that there are lots of people will help you gladly. I can't help you myself as I'm on my own project right now, though I will be glad to help to answer some of your problem (if you have any), if I can answer them.