Something unclear about filterscripts, virtual worlds

First, since this is my first post on the forums, let me introduce myself. My name is Onyewu, 19 years old, I'm from the Netherlands and already did some basic programming (I study Artificial Intelligence, still in first year though). About three days ago I decided I want to create my own gamemode. I've been doing some research, but there are things that are still unclear to me.
  • Virtual worlds. I know how to change a player's interior, how to change a player's position, etcetera. It's possible that I suck in searching, but I can't find a virtual worlds explanation. I know that players in different virtual worlds can't see each other. But what about interaction with objects and vehicles? If a vehicle/object exists, does it in every virtual world? Or do you have to define the virtual world for each object/vehicle?
  • Filterscripts. I've come to the conclusion that a filterscript is some sort of overlay... which means that it kind of expands the gamemode script, in a very modular way. Which script gets the highest priority? Say OnPlayerSpawn() triggers some actions in the gamemode script and in a certain filterscript. Which will be executed first?
I hope you can help me with these issues.

Hi Onyewu and welcome to our forum!

1. It depends on what you create, some function are created only for a specific virtual world, other are created for all virtualworlds.
For that you'll have to look up the Wiki, or just look at all the arrays if they include a virtualworld array.
When you haven't set anything manually, everything would be set in virtualworld number 0 by standard.

2. Everything would be loaded everywhere, for example if you have OnPlayerEnterVehicle it would be called in the gamemode and all the filterscripts, the gamemode will be executed first.

Thanks! Exactly what I wanted to know.