Need Help Really ASAP

So Im having trouble with HTML, I have to do a project for fucking school and I cant put the double apostrophies because of my keyboard..I need help As soon as possible guys, and yeah I posted this over here cuz..its a forum where several users are online at once...

"" ?

Yep, My keyboard wont write those and dont say use Shift + Apostrophe, cuz that wont work ..

Does it do a @ symbol instead?

Well, yes that is the problem (its been existing with my pc for about 2 years now) But mostly ingame

Do you have character map on your OS? You can get it from there. Easiest way to access it, is to go to Start-Run and type in "charmap", without the ".

Ok so where's RUN in START? Sorry for the epicly noob question but on Vista I dont see it at the start whatever..

EDIT: Btw anybody know how to use the ALIGNMENT attribute doesnt seem to work for me :/
Код:
<font align="center" size="10">Crap</font>

Change your language from US to UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DBZ]Ali
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok so where's RUN in START? Sorry for the epicly noob question but on Vista I dont see it at the start whatever..

EDIT: Btw anybody know how to use the ALIGNMENT attribute doesnt seem to work for me :/
Код:
<font align="center" size="10">Crap</font>
You don't align font, you align paragraphs/divs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clum#
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't align font, you align paragraphs/divs.
Worked^

But.. How do I change the language now .. Sorry for the ultra nooby brain wash :P