[Question] Security System.

What are the best security systems for a gamemode?

The one scripted by you, when your a good and smart scripter.

Quote:

The one scripted by you, when your a good and smart scripter.

hm, me and my friend are making a huge gamemode, and we need to do a protection system, because here n00bs usually rob the .amx files, we did the anti deamx system but they can use the compiled gamemode=/

You shouldn't be giving your amx to anyone who will rob it, or have it in a place where the 'n00bs' can rob it...

Quote:

You shouldn't be giving your amx to anyone who will rob it, or have it in a place where the 'n00bs' can rob it...

I'm from Brazil, here hackers usually invade servers and get the .amx files.
The gamemode is private, we don't give anyone.

sorry for my bad english @_@

Get a proper server host, and all is good

Quote:

Get a proper server host, and all is good

ok thx, but I want to know more security system.

UP

1. Use Anti-deamx

2. Create a function that checks the server IP, and if the server IP does not equal the IP that you have defined in a variable, send a message in the console, and SendRconCommand("Exit");, that should stop people that steal your .amx file from using it
-Hint: This can be done under OnGameModeInit

Quote:

1. Use Anti-deamx

2. Create a function that checks the server IP, and if the server IP does not equal the IP that you have defined in a variable, send a message in the console, and SendRconCommand("Exit");, that should stop people that steal your .amx file from using it
-Hint: This can be done under OnGameModeInit

Nice;

or if the hostname is not like what I set, I make a SendRconCommand ("Exit")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minds
Посмотреть сообщение
hm, me and my friend are making a huge gamemode, and we need to do a protection system, because here n00bs usually rob the .amx files, we did the anti deamx system but they can use the compiled gamemode=/
Just stick with anti-deamx & if they do manage to steal it they can't edit anything whatsoever so it doesn't matter, they have bugs - they can't fix, they can't change absolutely anything.

Anyways just don't give it to strangers and your fine!