0.3c vs 0.3b

Guys, did you realize something?

Remember when 0.3b has been released? It took long time until almost all servers upgrade to 0.3b. Most people still choose 0.3a, because there are only some small physic changes. It tooks few months until all people upgrade their server into 0.3b

But look at 0.3c! Even it's still beta but all people already using it. Even some of them are official servers!
Even when I look at serverFFS, I already see that "Upgrade" button is available for 0.3c! LOL!!!

It means, that Kye was fail at changing the SA:MP world to 0.3b, but he really succeed to change SA:MP world to 0.3c!

Quote:

NOTE:
I don't offense Kye. Even, I give him a compliment of what he done, even I can't even do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirSpectorX
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys, did you realize something?

Remember when 0.3b has been released? It took long time until almost all servers upgrade to 0.3b. Most people still choose 0.3a, because there are only some small physic changes. It tooks few months until all people upgrade their server into 0.3b

But look at 0.3c! Even it's still beta but all people already using it. Even some of them are official servers!
Even when I look at serverFFS, I already see that "Upgrade" button is available for 0.3c! LOL!!!

It means, that Kye was fail at changing the SA:MP world to 0.3b, but he really succeed to change SA:MP world to 0.3c!
I think this happened because 0.3c has many (millions) of features opened. Dont you think? I mean the vehicle control system rocks! as well as adding color to text. Kye did a awesome job xD

0.3c had every server owner's dream - modding, and new SA-MP built-in objects that are useful in 100 ways!

0.3C version has many changes, new objects!, patents and more change so this is already used by many since it has a lot of what we have asked for years, this version is a completed a dream

Sorry for my english, yeah yeah, sucks

Quote:

Even some of them are official servers!

There are no "official" servers since they removed the official tab. (0.3a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3c had every server owner's dream - modding, and new SA-MP built-in objects that are useful in 100 ways!
modding?
in what way do you mean
that
afaik there only are custom objects added in samp itself

SA:MP is gaining more features which are always useful or fun to some people, however I do have to admit that I did prefer the 0.2x era as in server quality and community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
SA:MP is gaining more features which are always useful or fun to some people, however I do have to admit that I did prefer the 0.2x era as in server quality and community.
"It was better before.."

You will never get away from that feeling, it's a part of being human.

This topic is retarded.

0.3c is one of, if not the smallest release (disregarding minor client/server releases fixing a minor bug)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
Посмотреть сообщение
This topic is retarded.

0.3c is one of, if not the smallest release (disregarding minor client/server releases fixing a minor bug)
Agreed, not to mention many suggestions could have been easily added.