dm script how to create ???

hello together,

I have a question how do I create a so-called dm script, so that if a player dies he comes back immediately in the dm arena. and which one the arena can only with / EXIT

please help me ... =(

thanks in advance

Since you didn't really say what you want I can only say to set a variable when he enters it and when he types /exit, server checks if variable is 1. If not, let nothing happen.

try this video buddy, i hope it helps you:
and EXIT command:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
    if (strcmp("/exit", cmdtext, true) == 0)
    {
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, 2633.3203,2349.7061,10.6719);
    return 1;
}

ohh guys and i have question like this
if player is in interior 0 ( outside ) so how to make command /exit and the player leave that area...
if is not in the area and when he tupe /exit to telling him "you are not in the area" ... xD

Thanks guys !

You're way to unclear, sorry

try: else or sumthin

You are too unclear but i am assuming that it would be something like if the player's coordinates are not equal to area coordinates then return SendClientMessage(playerid, color, "You are not in an interior");

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDirtyBastard
Посмотреть сообщение
try this video buddy, i hope it helps you:
and EXIT command:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
    if (strcmp("/exit", cmdtext, true) == 0)
    {
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, 2633.3203,2349.7061,10.6719);
    return 1;
}
You missed a bracket.

Have a area where they can leave and goto other arenas,Use that position for the /exit and use IsPlayerInArena == true; under the arena commands(teleports) and when they /exit use IsPlayerInArena == false etc etc to determine if they have used the arena command yet then u can just use else SendClientMessage, 0x0, "Your not in any arenas to exit!");

Use

new bool IsPlayerInArena[MAX_PLAYERS];

Should work

Hope it helps