Samp Client

Well, i've had this since i downloaded 0.3b (Few week ago) I've just had enough that everytime i open it my computer is freezing all over the place like hell. It diden't do this in older versions. It's realy annoying me now. Open and i can't even click anything it's just freezy. But it never says it's not responding, just a laggy piece of...... :S

I get 30% CPU usage opening it...

My specs are:

They should be fine... Lol.
(I got Nvidia Gforce 310 if your woundering)

So i was woundering, is this just me? Cause if it is i don't know what the hell is the problem.
P.S My connection is perfectly fine. Runs every game smooth with great pings, and Steam game dedi lists load fine.
And yes, this is only samp.exe client. Not in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DxDiag
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
It may be worth trying to run the client as "Administrator" - Because of the UAC Settings on Windows Vista / 7. I dont know the outcome of this, but from past experiences with Windows 7, thats what i would try.

I have it automaticaly set in Compatability. Win Vista was bad enough. I've had Win 7 for about 10 months. I'm not too impressed with the bull on it. And i allways disable UAC, it sucks.

Try running it in compatibility mode

Hi I have a problem I have gta san andreas installed and then install sa-mp and when I get into a server tells me UNABLE TO EXECUTE please help me I have Windows 7 Help