[BUG] Vehicle Engine

When you are driving in the car and turn off the engine, the car is rolling, but you can not steer or brake to use, very convenient.

Please Fix it!Thanks for SA-MP 0.3c

You can break and steer with engine off.

but i testing,this don't work,now work Ideal!

No!This don't work for me,maybe reason in OnPlayerKeyStateChange ?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
You can break and steer with engine off.
You can't

1. This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

The behaviour of the vehicle engine, lights and alarm is different depending on whether you use ManualVehicleEngineAndLights().

If you use ManualVehicleEngineAndLights and disable the engine while driving, you won't be able to control the car. The reason for this is GTA SA's vehicle physics - it still allows you to accelerate in certain vehicles even with the engine off. We haven't found a better solution to that problem yet.

Thanks Kalcor for answer <3 , and maybe don't use ManualVehicleEngineAndLights() and use
pawn Код:
OnGameModeInit()
{
for(new i=1;i<MAX_VEHICLES;i++)
{
       SetVehicleEngine(i,0);//Function start/end engine
       SetVehicleLights(i,0(;// Function controling lights
}
}
Yeah?

It isn't an bug, what's the point turning your car off when are u driving? I tested this already, and it's good how it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoamPT
Посмотреть сообщение
It isn't an bug, what's the point turning your car off when are u driving? I tested this already, and it's good how it is.
It could be useful for roleplay servers..
Example:
You get out of fuel, and you are at 50 meters from a gas station, from the car impulse you can get to the station, but if you can't steer.. you couldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Moddler
Посмотреть сообщение
It could be useful for roleplay servers..
Example:
You get out of fuel, and you are at 50 meters from a gas station, from the car impulse you can get to the station, but if you can't steer.. you couldn't.
Now this is where the real RP comes in, Get out and push xD