This Streamer Fails :(

I have a few maps on my server and Ignitos(Or w/e it is) Fails,It shows some maps but the maps with objects close together it dont show

I have 1000+ onjects on my server,Can anyone tell me what streamer is the best?What i need?

Quote:

How does Stunt Servers do it then?

xStreamer

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...treamer+plugin
Best streamer
I got 2000+ objects on it

lol thats the 1 i use :S

Incognito's streamer works just fine, maybe you have over 300 objects in the same place which is the limit.
I have over 20,000 objects on my server and they all stream

it works fine, you're probably shoving heaps of objects too close together so not all are shown in which case it'd be you that fails for not reading the sa-mp limits

I remember reading somewhere incognito's streamer will stream as many objects as the RAM on your server permits (which is a hell of a lot) but if more than 400 objects are within view distance of each other some won't show because in sa-mp only 400 objects can be streamed at one time.

The streamer does not fail. You fail for not being able to read the release topic for the streamer.

Quote:

General Notes

- Default tickrate: 50
- Default maximum items: none (unlimited)
- Default visible items: 399 (objects); 2048 (pickups); 1024 (3D text labels)
- If -1 is specified for any of the optional parameters (worldid, interiorid, and playerid), the items will be streamed for all virtual worlds, interiors, and/or players.
- The tickrate does not represent any specific measurement of time and varies depending on the server's processing power. If items stream too slowly, lower the tickrate; if CPU usage gets too high, raise the tickrate.
- If some items are not appearing, there may be too many in one area. Limit the streaming distance by editing the last parameter on each native.
- Not all types of items have to be streamed. If the plugin is only used to stream objects, for example, then every other native can be safely ignored.
- Be careful when using streamed items with non-streamed items. Conflicts can sometimes arise.
- Ensure that all scripts are compiled with the latest include file. If the server outputs "Runtime error 19: 'File or function is not found'," then the gamemode is most likely compiled with an include file version that does not match the plugin version.

Native Notes

- Use Streamer_UpdateEx to preload items before setting a player's position or to stream items under OnPlayerRequestClass.
- Use the data manipulation natives like this (note the use of the defines and the enum above):

pawn Code:

Streamer_SetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, gObject, E_STREAMER_MODEL_ID, 1225);

- To adjust an object's draw distance (added in SA-MP 0.3b), use Streamer_SetFloatData with E_STREAMER_DRAW_DISTANCE. The maximum draw distance is 300.0. Each object's default draw distance is 0.0.

Note that a plugin is always better then a filterscript.
If you have an streamer with a plugin, it's probally good enough. And indeed, this is one of the best streamers, I think: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865