scripting help

right now im having the hardest time figuring out how i should go about making a mission what im thinking of as an example like argonath RPG Fireman Missions I want something i can do while im out on the road travelling i sure like doing the fire missions thats pretty much all i do on argonath rpg But anyways if anyone has any ideal where to start your help would be appreciated i will greatly give all credits to you thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzbomb
Посмотреть сообщение
right now im having the hardest time figuring out how i should go about making a mission what im thinking of as an example like argonath RPG Fireman Missions I want something i can do while im out on the road travelling i sure like doing the fire missions thats pretty much all i do on argonath rpg But anyways if anyone has any ideal where to start your help would be appreciated i will greatly give all credits to you thanks
Hi i play Argonath RPG too, and i love it )))) , anyways you could use the Script Fire.inc(include) you find it if you use the search function or skim through the filtersripts section. Other than that, what argonath uses are the Menu and stuff. I won't help you with that part but i pretty much gave you the hard part

Yeah i understand that is hard i tried doing similar to it with the torch and things couldnt get it right but the Fire.inc sure helped thanks for the response..

If you PM me i may be able to help you further if i aint doing my own personal scripting