please help me

I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM

I can't create an include , i want to put all my maps and all my FS's in the includes BUT I CAN't CREATE EVEN 1 Include and if i created 1 I Can't PUT IT IN MY SERVER , MY server is so buggy Cuz of like 9 FS's IN IT , WHAT I DO GUYZ , plz answer me FAST AS U CAN
AND THANKS

Any 1 HELP ME PLZ
Код:
HI

Don't be oversmart

Dont put usual script in include, Merge FS with GM not try to put it in Include, there will be errors about allready defined things and its just not the right way how to merge FSs with GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't be oversmart

Dont put usual script in include, Merge FS with GM not try to put it in Include, there will be errors about allready defined things and its just not the right way how to merge FSs with GM
I don't want to add FS's to GM , i want to convert all FS's and All Maps to Includes

But with includes thats people do, they add pre-made things to GM.
as you have seen on top of GMs usual is #include < ... >, so you include that file to GM and when you compile that include file will be added to GM.

Or your one of these who on host upload Includes also?

ey , its not the problem , the problem is " HOW CAN I CREATE AN INCLUDE , AND IF I DID HOW TO PUT MY FS's IN IT AND MAPS TO INCLUDES

ANY 1 ELSE HELP ME PLZ !!!!!! plz help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort
Посмотреть сообщение
But with includes thats people do, they add pre-made things to GM.
as you have seen on top of GMs usual is #include < ... >, so you include that file to GM and when you compile that include file will be added to GM.

Or your one of these who on host upload Includes also?
thats good information but i can't create an include in the first place , how can i make an include , is it like the FS or what ??

How 'bout don't do it at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bessensap
Посмотреть сообщение
How 'bout don't do it at all
yeah. good idea

anyways, how old are you? 12,13?

and you cant create a include... i thought by now people my age 13+, would be able to use 'search' by now :l

edit:

what dude before me said,

yeah, stop double posting srsly, if you need help, theres a saying.

'good things come to those who wait'

bair that in mind, k?