Car tuning save!

H1 guy`s.I look at this web and mutch another pages but i can`t find Car Tuning Save.

P.S. Please don`t give broken links!Hope you try to help me

You mean that the vehicle will spawn with mods (components) ?

no no no i tune my car (RP server i host)when i park it tune are lost!

Well you would need the code that saves the vehicle in wherever you park it. All it does I'm sure is save the vehicle model and just spawns it there. You should post that code.

yes i`m need a code.Oh I`m don`t write that ?-That i need pwn code?

Wtf , You need a Pawn code to save your Tunings..

I'm sure you would be better off by visiting your native languages area on this forum - it'll be easier for you to understand. If you don't want to do that, then we can try and solve the issue here.

When you do the /park command, obviously it just saves the vehicle model, location and possibly color. If you want it to save vehicle modifications (components) as well, then we'll need your vehicle parking command. If you could locate that command and paste it here, we will be able to offer further support.

(I hope somebody quotes this, since people have been getting "sick of my attitude" lately.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
Wtf , You need a Pawn code to save your Tunings..
YES!!You understand me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sure you would be better off by visiting your native languages area on this forum - it'll be easier for you to understand. If you don't want to do that, then we can try and solve the issue here.

When you do the /park command, obviously it just saves the vehicle model, location and possibly color. If you want it to save vehicle modifications (components) as well, then we'll need your vehicle parking command. If you could locate that command and paste it here, we will be able to offer further support.

(I hope somebody quotes this, since people have been getting "sick of my attitude" lately.)
Done , And what Realcop says you will need to locate your Tuning system if you will find it easier you could use 'Control and F' while in Pawno then use [ pawn] [ /pawn] without spaces;
pawn Код:
Like this

You must paste you /park command, use ctrl+f, write /park and hit enter, you copy the code and you paste it here.