Hello Everyone

Hello everyone I just wanted to say hi because I am a new member to the Sa-Mp community.
Also I just started running my server and don't know alot how to code it/script it if you want to help me add on msn
tylertv3152@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler3152
Посмотреть сообщение
Also I just started running my server and don't know alot how to code it/script it
Yay, I am so happy that you joined because we really lack guys like you.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everyone I just wanted to say hi because I am a new member to the Sa-Mp community.
Also I just started running my server and don't know alot how to code it/script it if you want to help me add on msn
tylertv3152@yahoo.com
http://wiki.sa-mp.com, all i can say and need to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree.

pffffffffffffffff

Thanks for replying everyone. Really appreciate it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for replying everyone. Really appreciate it.
Welcome to SA-MP,

Have a great stay and never attempt to break the rules.

Good day.

Hello there Tyler,
I'm a new player . Just here to say that please do not post it in "General Discussion" section. This section is about the discussion of the SA-MP client, not for Hello or hi. If you want to post about yourself, feel free to post it in "Everything & Nothing" section. Sorry, but this section is only for client.

Quote:

Very true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Player[USW]
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello there Tyler,
I'm a new player . Just here to say that please do not post it in "General Discussion" section. This section is about the discussion of the SA-MP client, not for Hello or hi. If you want to post about yourself, feel free to post it in "Everything & Nothing" section. Sorry, but this section is only for client.
You're too new to be giving out tips, albeit invalid tips. Even though this has minor impact on SA-MP, it still affects SA-MP, tyler3152 has joined SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Player[USW]
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello there Tyler,
Agreed.

And at the yay part ((first reply))
-True :S

Btw, welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
Very true.