Radio?

So i went on this server and saw a Team chat where if player 1 is in blue team, types '! man we need bk!' and the message goes out to team blue only.Same if player 2 says '! dude, fuck off you selfish whore!' it only goes to team red?I tried extractingg a code from GF script but didnt work out so well.
TY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_Angel
Посмотреть сообщение
So i went on this server and saw a Team chat where if player 1 is in blue team, types '! man we need bk!' and the message goes out to team blue only.Same if player 2 says '! dude, fuck off you selfish whore!' it only goes to team red?I tried extractingg a code from GF script but didnt work out so well.
TY
This is called Scripting Discussion

Not script reqeusts. Wrong section, now if you showed us some base code for this, then i might be able to help you. -_-

Technically, he's fine to post here.

Criss_Angel: Do you want us to help you make some code, or somebody to make it for you?

Help me make it and explain pl0x

It's simple, really. Do you already have "teams" in your script?

Yes, TEAM_OSAMA, TEAM_SWAT, TEAM_RIOT

Pretty basic, download Cops and Robbers gamemode (made by BMUK) and take off the /cm command, and edit it to TEAM_OSAMA or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ••• ĤБĶБM •••
Посмотреть сообщение
Pretty basic, download Cops and Robbers gamemode (made by BMUK) and take off the /cm command, and edit it to TEAM_OSAMA or whatever.
That didnt help me at all, I DONT KNOW HOW TO EDIT IT FOR FUCKS SAKE, THATS WHY IM ASKING FOR SOME HELP
Could someone with a brain actually help me out with this cmd please?

Considering you haven't even attempted to do anything on your own, which I can tell from your attitude, I wouldn't expect help from anybody else. You need to calm down and stop being a complete asshole to the people trying to help you!