Problem

I have a script that I have working on, I added cars and wrote the number ID, not the model, now I have reached 183 and now when I add another car and add It's car ID it attaches it to another script which connected to rental cars, here is the end of the code: basically when I add another car ID it doesn't appear as a noraml, it add gives it a rental feature, which I didn't want to happen.
How can I fix it ?
pawn Код:
AddStaticVehicle(426,1527.06494141,-1684.19653320,5.55100250,270.00000000,7,7); // Reservation 184

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    for(new h = 185; h < sizeof(CarInfo); h++)
    {
        AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[h][cModel],CarInfo[h][cLocationx],CarInfo[h][cLocationy],CarInfo[h][cLocationz]+1.0,CarInfo[h][cAngle],CarInfo[h][cColorOne],CarInfo[h][cColorTwo],60000);

I'm going to assume you're using some LARP edit.

IsARentCar or something. You'll have a few values to change.

Yep, how can I change it I want to add more car ID's but I can't it always assigns the new car is if it was a rental or buyable car, I check the scriptfiles and found the "cars" file It has the details on the buyable cars but I don't know what to do.

I FOUND this script, does this has to do with the problem ?
randa = random(sizeof(RandCars));carselect[0] = RandCars[randa][0];

Anyone please ?