One timer or more?

So whats better:

#1: Having one timer doing all the work you need.
#2: Having as much timers you need to do your work.

I was thinking of creating a 1 second timer, and save thicks in variables so i can delay things.

Thanks for the answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizion
Посмотреть сообщение
So whats better:

#1: Having one timer doing all the work you need.
#2: Having as much timers you need to do your work.

I was thinking of creating a 1 second timer, and save thicks in variables so i can delay things.

Thanks for the answers.

I suggest # 1 and #2 it depends what you use the "work"

It depends on what kind of script and what you use the timers for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest # 1 and #2 it depends what you use the "work"
/sign.

It is not good, to run several timers at the same time..

IF you have several 1 seconds timers, it is better to make it into just one and do all the functions in that one.

I was wondering about this a while ago too (by a while ago, I mean sometime last year).

The most efficient way is to use a few X ms timers, the more clogged up with code a function that a timer processes is the slower that a function will process. Hence why it's better to use 1-3 timers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the best way that I've used/seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
I was wondering about this a while ago too (by a while ago, I mean sometime last year).

The most efficient way is to use a few X ms timers, the more clogged up with code a function that a timer processes is the slower that a function will process. Hence why it's better to use 1-3 timers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the best way that I've used/seen.
Calgon your correct ^^

Thank's all for the advices.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.

RetardedWolf is right, It really depends on what script you use.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds. -.-