Looking for an specific sound

Hello i was checking a lot pages and stuff..and cant find how to play the song when you finish a mission in single player...Could anyone tell me how please?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/PlayerPlaySound

You can't play the song from singleplayer by the way (when finishing a mission), but you can try one of the sounds above.

You can also try SA:MP Script King X as it gives you sound samples by IDs.

I tested those id list before creating this post...And i remember i was in an rpg server and every 1 hour you receive free money and it plays that song for a while...XD...im wondering why that id list its soo short....the game haves a lot more sounds, why they only let us use a few of them?

Sure, GTA:SA itself has a lot of sounds. The problem, is that a lot of them are not currently supported by SA-MP. I don't know why any server would need half of the sounds which are actually integrated into the game, but I won't judge. There are a couple apps in a board somewhere in this forum, I would suggest you look there. As "[XST]O_x" mentioned, "SA:MP Script King X" is a good app for that. I use it myself, plus it's a lot more convenient.