About interiors

Hello, im kinda having a problem, whenever i create a command to teleport into a house, a shop or something...I just get teleported up the skyes ...or in a black room, and i can see the floor reflecting my character, so its like im really there but cant see anything...I dont know too much about scripting but i allready maded a few stuff...XD....So i basically get into the house, write /save name then go to the saved points file, and copy that coords into the code. Like i did with another teleports, but i dont know exactly how to get the interior ID...

And i also have another question, it is hard to create one of those yellow triangles to get into a house? like i pick a house that dont let me get in, so i create that triangle and i get into any house of my choice?

I used the search option but did not found any post to solve the interior stuff D=

login to /rcon and load gl_properties from there you can view all the ints with /view [ID]

EDIT: here's also an great site with interior id's listed among with a bunch of other list's: http://weedarr.wikidot.com/interior

Wasn't there a command to check your interior id? /interior or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
Посмотреть сообщение
Wasn't there a command to check your interior id? /interior or something
If not wouldnt take long time to make one.

Yes there is.
/save and /interior are implemented by default.

Go inside your house, type "/interior", then "/save interior_id_here" to easily memorize it.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 55 seconds.

Cool, thanks too much!....and....it is complicated to create one of those yellow cones to create houses?....like i want a house that wont let me get inside, so if i create one of those cones and use an interior......you know...like in rpg servers...XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietaZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Cool, thanks too much!....and....it is complicated to create one of those yellow cones to create houses?....like i want a house that wont let me get inside, so if i create one of those cones and use an interior......you know...like in rpg servers...XD
Look in the tutorial section, i'm sure you'll find somethn useful

i tested some of the few house scripts i found and most of them makes errors or does not works propertly.. D= im still using v 3.0a can u recommend me one? i found one that is good but will only let me buy 1 house por person, and if i get into a house that haves the yellow triangle to leave the house, i apear somewhere else..and if i go inside again and write /exit i leave the house but not where i buy it, i apear in the real house exit.....it is there any way to delete the yellow triangle?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/DisableInteriorEnterExits

DisableInteriorEnterExits(); disables them

thanks =D...and...i have another question if you dont mind....err....i want to make some sort of little base with small "houses" so as an example...i have at the shop...i want to add an ammunation mini house, so if i get inside that house, and someone gets inside the same ammunation but from another part of the world..would those persons be able to see eachoter? and what if i delete the exit triangle.?...will it dissapear from real ammunation? D=....

edit: oh im usin antirox script (or soemthing)