HELP PLEASE

Okay, so i downloaded the Client, and i installed it to where my GTA:SA files where saved, i clicked finished of the installation wizard, and it came up with the: Program Compatibility Assistant, saying "this program may not have installed correctly" Then i pressed "Reinstall using recommended settings" option and i installed it again to the same folder. I dont know if its wrong, I would like to try and see if the games working even though it comes up with this message, does anyone know how to start the game?

Your GTA:SA singleplay is working?
Also you got buyed version, of GTA:SA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zest
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, so i downloaded the Client, and i installed it to where my GTA:SA files where saved, i clicked finished of the installation wizard, and it came up with the: Program Compatibility Assistant, saying "this program may not have installed correctly" Then i pressed "Reinstall using recommended settings" option and i installed it again to the same folder. I dont know if its wrong, I would like to try and see if the games working even though it comes up with this message, does anyone know how to start the game?
Just ignore that message & start samp... Wait did you say you installed it into the directory where your GTA saves?
Make sure SA:MP is installed where your GTA_SA.EXE is installed