Looking for A scripter/scripters

Im looking for scripter/s to help start a server, ive had servers in the past, also admined and co owned, im looking to start new, im not the type to want some UNIQUE bullshit, im hopeing for either a VERY good godfather edit, or a Unique script that is hard to differ from, but manily, , My main idea of the server is to be able to Invole the world, not just english speaking, but be able for the world to play on the level of server like NGRP LSRP and PRRP (of those Player base sizes) , some of my main ideas include things like a system allowing you to /join OOC English or /joinooc German, allowing the players from other countrys to speak OOCly in their langage not upseting those who speak english and so on, of course English will be spoken ICly, but if the player ICly comes from Germany or such and they have a IC freind that does speak that language ICly that they can corenspond.

this is just one of my Ideas, ive been playing SAMP for 4 years, but i rarely vist this site
im hopeing to create a script/server that can welcome ALL of the people who play SAMP, not just the people who speak English, also makeing it either A UNQUE godfather edit, or something new

I also soon will need Someone who can help make a site and after words a predeterminded admin team, im hopeing for a server that can hopefully Have fun, Im mainly looking to make it a Lite, to MED RP server
If intrested Please Contact me at nathanb672@hotmail.com, or blackfangcorp@hotmail.com (this being a extra)
I am not looking to pay you, unless you are some HIGH reguarded scripter who demands money, this is more of like a project, that i want commited people to help me with, I myself can only script basics.

sry j can only help if it's maybe a stunt server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey
Посмотреть сообщение
sry j can only help if it's maybe a stunt server
naa this is meant to be a RP script, but thanks anyways

Hmmm.. Im not all That Great at scripting.. But If you Have a Good Host :P Id be Glad to Help You out a Bit :P But First, Im in GMT 10+ Timezone ( Australia ) So I Only want to Help someone Close in Timezones Sorry Lawl. If youre Aussie NZ, Id be GLAD To help

mathew is the host free? if he isnt close and its free i need a free hoster and i live in Australia, South Australia and i need a free host. but its for a stunt server

I can help, Great Scripter. Also own a hosting company with dedicated reliale srvers in world class data centers. DDOS protection etc. I can also offer a server on a dedi for free aswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UG]Scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
I can help, Great Scripter. Also own a hosting company with dedicated reliale srvers in world class data centers. DDOS protection etc. I can also offer a server on a dedi for free aswell
thanks want to add me to msn, the next few days i most likely wont be on the foumes much because im currently trying to get my laptop fixed, so i can rarely get online but i have great plans for the script and such

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobey
Посмотреть сообщение
thanks want to add me to msn, the next few days i most likely wont be on the foumes much because im currently trying to get my laptop fixed, so i can rarely get online but i have great plans for the script and such
Done. Always willing to help a person in need