What's up with GF?

I know it always has been like this, but I ask the same question I did for some years ago:
Why does every goddamn scripter make a edit of GF or edit of an edit of GF??

I mean, seriously, GF and it's edits got almost every single possible RP function etc, so why edit it?
Myself, when I started scripting, I edited lvdm and tried making ATMs and stuff like lvdm + moneygrub..
GF is the "hardest" if you're a noob, and don't understand how they do things in there, so why start with it?

This is probably discussable, but I just wanted to post my opinion.

People are to lazy now, they don't even attempt to create a script from scratch.

Nothing you can do, it annoys me to.

Good I'm not the only one.

They say they use it as a reference to edit and script to start out as a nub

Because they can edit 2 lines, add 1 object, and host it......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
Посмотреть сообщение
They say they use it as a reference to edit and script to start out as a nub
You don't learn much by copying, especially when you have to ask a question about every line when you get an error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeath
Because they can edit 2 lines, add 1 object, and host it......
True, true.

They need to leave GF alone because it sucks ass seriously, that's what all is making a remake, not because they are lazy. I seen it before but only in remakes. If GF was supposed to be a good, working script then it wouldn't be done so terribly. Then again that's my opinion and others more likely think different.

Exactly, the retarded creator only wanted his script to be long, not neat or able to learn from. If you take a look at it all that should and could be put into a damn include file is in the script, the includes he has there are already included in the a_samp file.

Retarded script brings retarded advertisements:

Quote:

this sever is new we run gofather scripd come jion we players need and also we need admons come com join fast is cool!

Luckily, half of those never state an IP or a website.

But to the topic: Hate it, but what's to do about it

Everyone uses GF and everyone are thous newbie people changing server name,website and walla says that it is theirs

Good that they are some communities that have own script. (like my one ^^.)