HTML code doesnt work in IE

Code:
<input type="image" name="login" src="/ucp-main/login1.png" on‌mouseover="this.src='/ucp-main/login2.png';" on‌mouseout="this.src='/ucp-main/login1.png';" value="Login" ALT="Login"/>
Basically instead of doing type="submit", im making a nicer looking button out of an image. It works in firefox and ****** chrome, basically everything except IE. It is supposed to send POST info after it is clicked. Although, in IE when you click the button, it just redirects you to the same page. (If you hover mouse over it, it says the link on the button like a a href).

Can someone tell me how to make this work with IE cuz this is making me angry... >>

Full Code:
Code:
			<form action="" method='POST'>
				Username: <input type='text' name='username'/><br>
				Password: <input type='password' name='password'/><br>
				<input type="image" name="login" src="/ucp-main/login1.png" on‌mouseover="this.src='/ucp-main/login2.png';" on‌mouseout="this.src='/ucp-main/login1.png';" value="Login" ALT="Login"/>
			</form>
The LIVE example of this bug is on www.ls-cnr.org/ucp . Test it on Firefox/Chrome then on IE, it is messed up.

You should use CSS to style the button, and a type="submit" for the button, not type="image".

It will give better results (and browser compliance). JS is different from browser to browser, CSS is more consistent (some pseudo classes dont exist in older version of IE though, so look out for that)

Can you help me with that CSS stuff lol? im not good with that, only PHP really.

FIXED:
http://ednailor.wordpress.com/2010/0...-button-in-ie/

found that link on like the 5th page on ******

*sigh* Microsoft...