Dynamic Factions

i was askin for tutorial for Dynamic Factions please help!

Look for script "Ravens roleplay" and rip out of there.

Or learn how by going to wiki.sa-mp.com

Thanks and when i go wiki i just do normal teams i want the factions like GF ones with cmds and stuff not rpg ones lol! ,, and when i go in raven roleplay or any gamemode its messy i cant get out the part in it the factions and they are so messy loL! Thanks anyway

Dynamic factions aint on the wiki 0.0

Regular factions creation is though .

Dynamic factions, are factions where you can create and destory them in game....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Dynamic factions aint on the wiki 0.0
Read my Comment lol!

Do you know what the word "Dynamic" means? It means you can create them in-game, which you cannot do with any current GF edit, including 'Raven's RP'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you know what the word "Dynamic" means? It means you can create them in-game, which you cannot do with any current GF edit, including 'Raven's RP'!
oh, ravens RP cant? i thought it could cause its mostly dynamic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiddyBop
Посмотреть сообщение
oh, ravens RP cant? i thought it could cause its mostly dynamic
"Raven's RP" isn't dynamic at all. It isn't even close, nor does any function "Curevo" put in there work! If you want something to be dynamic, you basically need to make the commands yourself. ServerFFS is down, but I'll direct you to my newly formed blog. http://agaming.webffs.com/wordpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArshavinII
Посмотреть сообщение
Could u help me then?
Sorry. I'm to busy working on my own community and script. We're still working on getting these dynamic functions going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
"Raven's RP" isn't dynamic at all. It isn't even close, nor does any function "Curevo" put in there work! If you want something to be dynamic, you basically need to make the commands yourself. ServerFFS is down, but I'll direct you to my newly formed blog. http://agaming.webffs.com/wordpress

Sorry. I'm to busy working on my own community and script. We're still working on getting these dynamic functions going!
NP u dont need to be sorry lol ,, look if u had any free time can u do me tutorial of dynamic law org and dyanmic gang/family org and dyanmic Private Bussines Org? just if u had free time thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArshavinII
Посмотреть сообщение
NP u dont need to be sorry lol ,, look if u had any free time can u do me tutorial of dynamic law org and dyanmic gang/family org and dyanmic Private Bussines Org? just if u had free time thanks
If I can get mine finished and working, I'll think about creating a tutorial. I'll probably have one for MySQL and another for Dini and/or Djson. xD