samp windows server cant publish to net... HELP!

i have the latest samp (0.3b R2) and i have the server rar file i extracted it and i made ALL OF THINGS what i can do for my server but i can't see it if i type my ip and the server port!!!!

1. i made exceptions on the computers firewall (outgoing and incomeing exceptions: udp, tcp, all ports are opened!)
2. i made exceptions on my routers firewall (outgoing and incoming exceptions: udp, tcp, LAN opened port:7777, WAN opened port: 7777)
3. i configured the server.cfg! Here is:
Quote:

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password rconpass
maxplayers 100
port 7777
hostname [PTD] clan's server
gamemode0 grandlarc 1
filterscripts gAdmin oed yrace base gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime
announce 1
plugins sscanf
weburl haha.xd

4. i tried to turn off the firewalls on my computer and my router! (not working...)

SO PEOPLE!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO IT ISN'T WORKING!!!!!

PLS HELP FOR ME!!

Thank you in advance: Sz. David

Well if you are trying to access the server which is in your network then you need to use a local IP address which is normally: 127.0.0.1. If you want friends to join then use your IP address: www.whatsmyip.org

If you want to see if it is online then use this: http://www.typefish.co.uk/ConnectionChecker/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
View Post
Well if you are trying to access the server which is in your network then you need to use a local IP address which is normally: 127.0.0.1. If you want friends to join then use your IP address: www.whatsmyip.org

If you want to see if it is online then use this: http://www.typefish.co.uk/ConnectionChecker/
1. i want to join my friend!
2. i checked the server and it sais the server is not online!!! but i started it before checking!!

i think i need to forward my port... but i don't know i will re-write if i tried to forward my port..

1. If YOU want to join then use: 127.0.0.1. This is your LOCAL IP, you can't use your router IP when trying to access the server.
2. Use: www.portforward.com to help you portforward if your not using that already.

Agent Smith,
I can join with my router IP!

I know, there are many different IPs you can use, like for example I use: 192.168.0.2 - Computer IP.

Ah you ment join with extern IP without portforwarding :P
Never mind

@david:
What kind of router do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
View Post
Ah you ment join with extern IP without portforwarding :P
Never mind

@david:
What kind of router do you have?
i have the portforward.com's pfCobnfig program!
my router isn't on this program's list so i can't forward my port!! i am on a lan ip(192.168.1.130) and the other computers on my network can join to this server!!
but if i want to join other man to my server (in my routers ip!!) they can't because the samp client says the server not responding!!
if anyone knows a program what is a good program and with this i can forward my ports! please send me this programs name!!

thanx in advance: David

Open a command prompt window (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt) and type in "ipconfig". It will list a bunch of junk, but you need to find where it says "IPv4 Address", the number that follows should be your computers local IP address. When trying to connect to your server with your networked computers, use that address. If you haven't done so already, you need to open the port 7777, which is the SA-MP server default. (unless you changed it) I might be able to help do that through TeamViewer later on today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
Open a command prompt window (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt) and type in "ipconfig". It will list a bunch of junk, but you need to find where it says "IPv4 Address", the number that follows should be your computers local IP address. When trying to connect to your server with your networked computers, use that address. If you haven't done so already, you need to open the port 7777, which is the SA-MP server default. (unless you changed it) I might be able to help do that through TeamViewer later on today.
1. i opened the ports correctly before ur post!
2. my local ip is configured by me so i know my local ip!!!
3. no thx i don't need teamviewer... dont need ur help thank u very much but i dont have teamviewer....

thanks for all: David