Your Ideas CNR!

Heey all!
I make a CNR Server and i want to have all your ideas and that i gonna script in the server.
One Question:What is better name for this job:Undercover Cop/Agent or Secret Cop/Agent.
And dont forget to Place your ideas here! All your ideas are welcome!

Thanks [ACNR]Admigo

This is an area for people to get help for scripting it's not an area for you to ask for suggestions for a CnR script.

Besides, going by your recent posts, whatever people suggest you will post a topic on how to script it.

No ideas today lol?

Depends on which location you chose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMUK
View Post
Besides, going by your recent posts, whatever people suggest you will post a topic on how to script it.
Ya indeed.
I hope you put everyone that gave you an idea or helped you to script "your" gamemode in the credits.

Lol sure i put it on my website but then i need ideas lol.

Take CrazyBob's Cop and Robbers for example. They have great things on their server. Also, BMUK (guy with the 2nd post ) released a cops and robbers script, I use that as a reference for help for some of my commands, it helped me get a /ticket, /arrest and some other commands as a guide on my server.

I have already that commands but why he says its wrong section?? Its not in my opinion your suggest about ideas of your script:S

Quote:
Originally Posted by admigo
View Post
I have already that commands but why he says its wrong section?? Its not in my opinion your suggest about ideas of your script:S
Scripting Discussion - mean to discuss about scripting not about futures

I see lots of futures discussions here:S

and now you are all going off-topic..
either report the topic if you think it's wrong here, or just talk about the topic...
but the current conversation is just wasting some webspace...

Yeah lol i dont walk to talk over wrong sectino just about ideas of Cops and robbers;p