Bandwidth details:
Inbound: UnMetered
Outbound: 4 TB/m
on 1 GigE (1000Mbit) port
$9.99 USD per month

?

Thanks, it doesn't actually say anything about cpu though,

Depends but mostly yeah..Post a link

Dedicated servers are good for gaming servers, VPS is bad for gaming servers.

All depends on CPU and share ratio. 10 USD/month for 4 TB bandwidth and 512 MB of RAM is overselling by the way.

If you just want a gaming server, 250 players or less, you don't necessarily need a VPS or a dedicated server. Now, if you plan to run a website only, then a VPS or Dedicated Server would be better then shared hosting. If you plan to run a website and a server, then getting a Dedicated Server would be a better option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
If you just want a gaming server, 250 players or less, you don't necessarily need a VPS or a dedicated server. Now, if you plan to run a website only, then a VPS or Dedicated Server would be better then shared hosting. If you plan to run a website and a server, then getting a Dedicated Server would be a better option.
Please stop posting, you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBo
Посмотреть сообщение
Please stop posting, you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.
If I "clearly don't know what I'm talking about", then why don't you make a useful post? Moron!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
If I "clearly don't know what I'm talking about", then why don't you make a useful post? Moron!
Because you really don't, Hosting "one website" first of all okay its kinda "smart" in a way to use a VPS if your willing to pay the fee's for the control panel and such and than you need to know basic SSH and how the panel works and security and so on, Unless your using like over 60-70GB a month of Bandwith or 20GB of space than its not worth getting a VPS or dedicated because even me I own 1 Dedicated and 1 VPS, my VPS is 50GB Space, 500GB Bandwith 512MB Ram 1000MHz CPU with DirectAdmin 100mbps shared for 10USD a month, Its not a bad deal because shared or reselling is around that price for same specs and I know what i am doing anyways so I use it for a small "web hosting business" that i run, I know quiet alot about DirectAdmin but when I first started off getting use to it I did alot of dumb stuff like try to use the "admin user" as my main webhosting for my website which lead to security problems and more, So it all depends really on how much knowledge you know.

Also I am hosting PR-RP right now 300 slots on serverFFS for 75 EUR a month, I am paying 80 EUR a month for my dedicated and It can host 500 slots completely fine so I personally don't agree with your comment under 250 slots but than again it all depends how much you know about security and linux and such because using Windows is just a wast of extra cash anyways the specs on it is a Quad Core Xeon 2.8GHz, 8GB DDR3 Ram, 4TB of Bandwith, 1TB HDD, 100mbps full connection and main thing I use it for is some game server hosting I don't really got no "company" for it just some friends talk to me pretty much they pay for it and I do it mainly for Counter-Strike because the problem with "SA-MP" I find is people here got alot of problems it comes to "hate" and being "immature", If you don't keep your system up to date and security and such you can get in big shit and it costs lots of cash for "firewall" protection and some type of "ddos" protection and 24/7 monitoring etc and thats the reason why I stick with serverFFS I like to know If i am away for a day I know my server won't be down and I have to be the one to put it back up.

I also like there control panel your not gonna find as many features anywhere else really or uptime, I ain't here to complain your kinda right about the whole you should use a "game server hosting" but it all depends on your knowledge and me personally If i had more cash to buy 24/7 monitoring I would use my dedicated for my server but all in the end its about same price as serverFFS even more when they got features like some type of "ddos" protection and "firewall" and such, where it would cost me like 100-200 USD a month for that kinda stuff.

Anyways back on topic, the likely chance that VPS has a even "decent" amount of CPU to even hold "10 players" is very low, The specs for 10 USD are really good but no details of CPU and they likely don't have upgrades for it, And yeah pretty much 150 players would require a tleast one full core of at least 2.4GHz even more depending on the gamemode.

Okay so, I bought it but before that I asked them if I could host SA-MP server, they replied yes, so as I said I bought it and tried to run it but with no luck it was keep telling me about permission denied (even with chmod 777). So I decided to contact them and asked them whats going on, they said that "We cannot support this as SAMP is a 3rd party service.". I was so pissed, wrote cancellation form and told them that I want my moneys back as I was lied. It's not about the money, you know they lied, should told me before i was buying it. Have to wait 12 days for moneys.

Anyway, close this topic please.

I write reviews about good and bad companies. Would you mind if I had the name of the company you purchased the VPS from?