Windows stay on top of each other with the SA:MP client running?

Problem: My SA:MP client interferes with Windows and windows. With it running they won't appear on top of each other, as if they're all set to be 'always on top'.
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp.080413-2111)
Modifications: Knowing these have nothing to do with it, someone will ask what modifications I have. I'm running the same exact modifications I've been using my entire time in SA:MP, and they're all textures. Oh, and the advanced streamer for GTA:SA.

Alright, time to begin. I'm having a slight problem when I have the SA:MP client window open. It doesn't matter if it's minimized, opened, or in use. The problem is simple, other windows will not go on top of other windows. It never use to happen until I installed the new client to test it out and reverted back to continue playing on servers I do like. I've done a complete reinstall of SA:MP itself, as that's when the problem began. Nothing was fixed.

I've also done some digging around myself, as I figured it was something simple. But once I realized it only happens with the SA:MP client running, I figured I'd check it out. Well now I'm out of theories and ideas why this would happen, and I'm looking for help.

So basically, the SA:MP Browser always stays on top of your GTA San Andreas game screen right?

I don't have any solutions for that, but once you've chosen the server you want, press the "Super" key (The windows logo) to minimize the game, close the SA:MP browser and go back to GTA. (You don't need the browser to play in the server, the browser is there just to choose the server you want to play in).

Good luck with that