NPC Help

Hello i would like to ask for your help,i've created video but i'm having problems with rest.I am looking for some scripter to help me,doesn't have to be high skilled scripter and i've made videos all i need from him is to put it in fs and in my gamemode if possible.Is anyone interested to help me ? There will be level reward on my server for the one

anyone?

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters]

Noone is gonna help unless you pay.

lol why not,i offered level 2-3 on my server,isn't that enough for 1-2 minute work?

Sorry, but not many people will script something for admin status on some random server. Same goes for in game cash. Using real money is your best option. If the job is so small like you said, then perhaps put the details here, like what exactly you're wanting to put into it, and see where that gets you.

i don't know what to post,i've put all details i know,i have recording and i don't know how to do the rest,i watched the tutorial,but it didn't help,and if you don't want to help me then i won't ask help on this forum anymore ,Here i will just ask some non~important issues