How would I...

This is not script related or game mode related just to being with..

I would like to be informed as to how I can report a San Andreas Multiplayer server for violating the terms of use & admitting it in a public shoutbox?

Firstly, here is the conversation;

Код:
[Today 02:59 PM] Yemen: Night.
[Today 02:57 PM] Meneer: I'll make a suggestion to the scripters, gnight
[Today 02:57 PM] Yemen: http://www.sa-mp.com/service_agreement.t...0.52967028[Today 02:57 PM] Yemen: OK, peace.
[Today 02:57 PM] Meneer: Cya
[Today 02:56 PM] Meneer: Anyway, I'm off. Just came back from holiday and haven't slept for 1,5 days
[Today 02:56 PM] Yemen: In the script? Hmm, OK. No, actually. Guns are included in SA-MP if native functions are present WITHIN the script. You can take the guns out VIA Pawno, also drugs.. including; crack, pot and the foul language of the players is also adult content.
[Today 02:56 PM] Meneer: The guns are in GTA itself, and the warning is on the game box. Foul language isn't included in the script. But yeah
[Today 02:54 PM] Yemen: Infact, these mustbe stated when a "player joins" as stated in sa-mp TOU.
[Today 02:54 PM] Yemen: Clearly there are some elements, including guns; drugs and foul language.
[Today 02:54 PM] Yemen: Oh?
[Today 02:54 PM] Meneer: Infact, GTA is a 18+ game
[Today 02:54 PM] Meneer: And I dont see any elements for adults only
[Today 02:53 PM] Yemen: I don't see that on onplayerconnect. No sendclientmessage, none of that. :O
[Today 02:53 PM] Yemen: "your server must state this fact to the player when they first join."
[Today 02:52 PM] Yemen: This as well; (a) Attempts must be made to protect players from access to explicit content. If your server contains elements that may be considered only suitable for adults, your server must state this fact to the player when they first join.
[Today 02:52 PM] Yemen: "by way of bullying, defamation, "
[Today 02:51 PM] Yemen: "© You may not attack another SA-MP server operator by way of bullying, defamation, Denial of Service attack tools, robots or any other means." - I believe this happened between SARP and NGRP, just saying. =D
[Today 02:49 PM] Yemen: Farva, would those copyright issues be involved with SARP?
[Today 02:45 PM] Farva: We're currently not on the Hosted list because of some copyright issues (apparently). I would suggest adding the server IP to your Favorites list.
Now, they say here that they're experiencing copyright issues, no? Well, that must have something to do with violation in itself.

"[Today 02:57 PM] Meneer: I'll make a suggestion to the scripters, gnight" Here he states that he will suggest the fix to the violation, thus noticing that they ARE violating the TOU as stated here;

"(a) Attempts must be made to protect players from access to explicit content. If your server contains elements that may be considered only suitable for adults, your server must state this fact to the player when they first join."

As stated in Article I, Section 8, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution

At the time that the Constitution was written, both patent and copyright protections had long existed in the United Kingdom. The incorporation of these rights in the Constitution was therefore not a contentious issue. On August 18, 1787, the Constitutional Convention was in the midst of a weeks-long stretch of entertaining proposals to establish what would become the enumerated powers of the United States Congress. Three such proposals made on that day addressed intellectual property rights. One, by Charles Pinckney was "to secure to authors exclusive rights for a limited time". The other two were made by James Madison, who had previously served on a committee of the Congress established under the Articles of Confederation which had encouraged the individual states to adopt copyright legislation. Madison proposed that the Constitution permit Congress "to secure to literary authors their copyrights for a limited time", or, in the alternative, "to encourage, by proper premiums & Provisions, the advancement of useful knowledge and discoveries".[1]

Both proposals were referred to the Committee of Detail, which reported back on September 5, 1787 with a proposal containing the current language of the clause. No record exists to explain the exact choice of words selected by the Committee on Detail, whose task was essentially no more than creating a draft Constitution by arranging the proposals that had been made into the most appropriate language. On September 17, 1787, the members of the Convention unanimously agreed to the proposed language, without debate, and this language was incorporated into the Constitution.[1]

Now, not only are they violating the CONSTITUTION but they are violating the sa-mp terms of agreement.

Want more proof?

Visit ng-gaming.net.. I am still looking into that to see if their copy of vBulletin is nulled.

Visit the server and see what I am talking about. There's adult content - including; drugs, gangs, violence, strong language, sexually explicit content, etc.

These did not have to be added into their game mode, they chose it; therefore breaking the sa-mp terms of use.

Sources;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyrig...use#References

http://www.sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt

Thanks,

Jake.

P.S. on the note of the SAMP TOU violation, they don't add that there is the content on the joining of a player.