Urgently need help with some errors!

Hey guys, Anthony here.
I just got a new gamemode, to try it out, and I get these errors when compiling.
I'm really confused on how to fix it..

Код:
C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\breakdownls.pwn(13223) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\breakdownls.pwn(39554) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\breakdownls.pwn(39582) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\breakdownls.pwn(39610) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\breakdownls.pwn(39638) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\breakdownls.pwn(39666) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\breakdownls.pwn(40352) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\breakdownls.pwn(40384) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\breakdownls.pwn(40413) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\breakdownls.pwn(40442) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\New folder\gamemodes\breakdownls.pwn(40471) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"
If you guys could help me, PLEASE!
I would really appreciate it

error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleZone"

Most likely there is something trying to use "getvehiclezone" as a function when it is not...

You might be missing a include at the top of the script

Here are the includes at the top of my script

Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <core>
#include <float>
#include <time>
#include <file>
#include <utils>
#include <dutils>
#include <a_zones>
#include <Dini>
#include <Souvlaki_AC>
#include <streamer>

Could I ask what gm you are using?

It looks like it is a custom function that should be in a include file or somewhere in the script...

I'm actually using this one.

Did you add anything to the script, and if so what?

Didn't add anything :/

Try re downloading the file and make sure you put all the includes are in the right place...

Think it has to do with the a_zones and the a_zones.txt

Just replaced the files with the re-downloaded ones.

Still having the same errors.

I just tried it and it compiles without error to me..

Can someone else download this and try it?