ServerFFS: Server is using excessive RAM, please optimize your gamemode.

Okay, Well everything came up to this after we cleaned up some objects that we didn't need, before we had this problem too we just thaught that it would be rid of if the objects were deleted, then what we did is re-enable the Timers we needed, it seems that the timers cause the restarts/crashes, to my ServerFFS's server then what it will say is " Server is using excessive RAM, please optimize your gamemode. "

Now some people are telling me that they are getting the same problem at ServerFFS, and others say that i should either upgrade my server player slots so i would have better specs for my gameserver. The real answer hasn't come to me yet on what i should do, if i buy more slots then i have the same problems that means that i just wasted money. I'm waiting so Woet could reply on this topic without locking it because this has been bothering me a lot and i need to know why and how to fix this problem asap.

Thank you.

If you're seeing this in the server log, disregard it, their system is flawed.

any chance you would share your full code so someone else can reproduce this situation ?

" Server is using excessive RAM, please optimize your gamemode. "
Has nothing to do with crashes. If serverFFS is restarting your server because of excessive RAM usage then you would get an e-mail that tells you that your server has been restarted by the serverFFS system if not then there is an exploit/bug in your script.(that you have to fix yourself) Just like Woet told me: You can ignore this RAM warnings if serverFFS doesn't restart your server because of high RAM usage.

Alright guys, thanks for the info. Still investigating, it seems that it doesn't do that anymore but I'm still going to look for anything suspicious, Thanks.

I think if its over 256MB or so it starts to "give the message" which should never happen unless you got a crappy plugin doing it.

Those messages were already removed from all new and/or updated servers, update your server to R8 at the 'Update' feature to get rid of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woet
Посмотреть сообщение
Those messages were already removed from all new and/or updated servers, update your server to R8 at the 'Update' feature to get rid of it.
Alright thanks for the news bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsham7
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, Well everything came up to this after we cleaned up some objects that we didn't need, before we had this problem too we just thaught that it would be rid of if the objects were deleted, then what we did is re-enable the Timers we needed, it seems that the timers cause the restarts/crashes, to my ServerFFS's server then what it will say is " Server is using excessive RAM, please optimize your gamemode. "

Now some people are telling me that they are getting the same problem at ServerFFS, and others say that i should either upgrade my server player slots so i would have better specs for my gameserver. The real answer hasn't come to me yet on what i should do, if i buy more slots then i have the same problems that means that i just wasted money. I'm waiting so Woet could reply on this topic without locking it because this has been bothering me a lot and i need to know why and how to fix this problem asap.

Thank you.
Arshem im am gathering your using SATDM~RP V9,if not then i stand corrected,but info on your gm might help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woet
Посмотреть сообщение
Mine still does it and mine's R8. I don't get the email however, I get it in a certain log.