how to remove the /q command?

so the folks keep leaving the server after like 5 min i wonder how to remove the /q command?

our good scripter said maybe we can delete it but he dont know how

no it's a built in sa-mp client command

You cant remove it.

Besides players can still leave via menu.

he can onplayertext /q return 0 buit they leave via menu as kyosaur said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
he can onplayertext /q return 0 buit they leave via menu as kyosaur said
OnPlayerCommandText doesn't work with Client Commands

Its not possible to stop someone from using /(q)uit

As said before

[edit] nvm

orly? I don't believe you since it's done to the client and doesn't go through the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
onplayertext..

some people have actually stopped it. the more big pros i've seen it on the forums. cus im like on all day
I am sorry but what exactly do you base your grounds on? I've only seen you around here because your topics are all over the Scripting Discussions requesting for help but I in no way see you function as a person that could determine who here is pro or newb and especially I cannot see you actually put up this fact without placing down a way to do it. If you really had seen such thing, then I wonder why you cannot remember it?

I am actually really interested in how your "pro" did this, so if you don't mind asking him to contact me? Or just post up a solution for me? I would gladly appreciate you showing me your source of your so sure statement.

hexedit sa-mp client if u got lucky..
but i think that's not allowed.. ;d

you can't delete /q command becuase the sa-mp made it and it's not seems in any line on Pawn so don't try to remove it