[HELP]struct.inc Really need help plzplzplzplz

Hey guys i need a little help here, I'm a beginner at scripting got my own GW server and all but I want to Get a CNR. So Here's my problem,

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\GM server tester\pawno\include\kihc.inc(7) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "struct"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

I really need w/e "struct" is, if its an inc than plz help me!!

Thx!

Is there anyone?

whatever you do, DONT use the search feature and look for "struct". You could possibly end up finding the information you are looking for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
whatever you do, DONT use the search feature and look for "struct". You could possibly end up finding the information you are looking for!
lol sacarsm xD

Quote:
I tried man i tried

Quote:
OMG, sorry kaisersouse i couldn't resist to hit the search button, please forgive me. I accidentally found what he was looking for in less than 20 seconds.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=30024.0

Please forgive me.

(sarcasm)

Omg dude 1 thanks and 2 thanks alot!!!!

Bump, could someone re-upload those files somewhere?

MaykoX, this links dead as well. Says Forbidden haha