[FilterScript] [FS] DrugDealer - Mini Game

[FS] Drug Dealer - Mini Game
  • /drugsearch - Cop Command to check if a player has drugs, then takes those drugs
  • /dealer - How to become a dealer
  • /drugrun - how to get the drugs
  • /drugs - too see how much drugs you have
  • /usedrugs - does what it says on the tin! also you get like extra health or if you use too much you lose health or even die
  • /buydrugs - also does what it says on the tin!
  • /stock - How to get the drugs once at the /drugrun spot
Do What you want with the script, I don't care.

Download

Orignal Script - [SMF]Johnny (RPG:SL)
Edited Version - Shadow (PR-RP)

Updated - This script previously was only able for PEN, I have now edited so it should now work with any gamemode its implemented in or simply add the Filterscript to your list.

Have Fun,

Shadow-

Nice > Would like : Growing , Buying seeds ect... If you could do this i would run it on my server!

You mean like buying seeds in a dialog?

Then Growing seeds with an object?? on a timer.. ?

Not bad, Nice script.

Thanks

Yes .. Or drug shops 1 or 2 in each city would be cool.

K, ill do it tomz, i would say 20 minutes is sufficiant time for the timer wouldn't you ?

no seedS?

yeah add some thing when you /plantseed it creates and object then with a timer it grows to lets says 200 grams and if you dont get it by 250 it dies and if you get it before you take it to the drug shop and sell it their

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey619
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah add some thing when you /plantseed it creates and object then with a timer it grows to lets says 200 grams and if you dont get it by 250 it dies and if you get it before you take it to the drug shop and sell it their
Don't really need a timer for it, But yeah.