[SERVER] Unable to continue, the server's bind doesn't match the defined one.?

My server gm will not load and the log file continues to grow from the same line "[SERVER] Unable to continue, the server's bind doesn't match the defined one." its at 2gbs atm. What does this mean?

Code:
----------
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3a R8, ©2005-2010 SA-MP Team

[22:11:17] filterscripts = ""  (string)
[22:11:17] 
[22:11:17] Server Plugins
[22:11:17] --------------
[22:11:17]  Loaded 0 plugins.

[22:11:17] 
[22:11:17] Filter Scripts
[22:11:17] ---------------
[22:11:17]   Loaded 0 filter scripts.

[22:11:17] [SERVER] Unable to continue, the server's bind doesn't match the defined one.
[22:11:17] [SERVER] Unable to continue, the server's bind doesn't match the defined one.

2gbs atm? what is your GM?, God i hope not lmao. Anyways this error is because of your server.cfg, you must add bind IPaddress

example
Quote:

hostname || Project Reality - Roleplay || Test Server
bind 120.42.515.24
port 7778
password
mapname Los Santos
weburl http://pr-rp.org
rcon_password
maxplayers 500
query 1
announce 1
instagib 0
filterscripts
plugins
rcon 0
maxnpc 0
onfoot_rate 55
incar_rate 55
weapon_rate 55
stream_distance 200.0
stream_rate 2000
gamemode0 PR-RP 1

Just remove the whole bind line from your server.cfg file, there is no need for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInnocentOne
View Post
Just remove the whole bind line from your server.cfg file, there is no need for it.
always useful for people with "routers" or if you own a "dedicated" or "VPS" . So there is alot of use for it, Can point it to your main IP you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
View Post
always useful for people with "routers" or if you own a "dedicated" or "VPS" . So there is alot of use for it, Can point it to your main IP you want.
Why would he need it on a router? The only use for it I've seen so far is some hosts use it. Hosting a home server (as he is) wouldn't require it

Quote:
View Post
Why would he need it on a router? The only use for it I've seen so far is some hosts use it. Hosting a home server (as he is) wouldn't require it
Router IP can cause problems adding your orginal real IP to the bind normally helps without even having to forward the ports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
View Post
Router IP can cause problems adding your orginal real IP to the bind normally helps without even having to forward the ports.
I've so gotta try that lol

Quote:
View Post
Umm i have a server host. XD