Right; I get these errors, but i haven't a clue where i forgot to place an ending bracket;

How do i find where there is no ending bracket?

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(2399) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(3431) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4247) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadPlayerVehicles"
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4258) : error 004: function "IsKeyJustDown" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4450) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4545) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4549) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4553) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4565) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4569) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4573) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4577) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4581) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4585) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4589) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4593) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4597) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4608) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4612) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4676) : error 004: function "ProxDetector" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(4684) : error 004: function "ProxDetector" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(6900) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(7138) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(7165) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(7191) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Eric\Desktop\NH-RP\NHRP Server\gamemodes\nhrp.pwn(7208) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyCarDealershipVehicle"

Bump; I need this to be fixed swiftly.

Go to the line of the first error (given in the first compiler) and look around there.

you missed a } somewhere

I've looked around there, but i've edited nothing above it;

It would be before that that i missed a, }, aye?

Yeah, it the closing bracket that isn't there is meant to be before the first error.

Keep looking

I just looked over it all; I can't find anything.

Any chance that i could PM you my PWN File and you can look it over for me? I'm very new to scripting;

download a different pawn compiler with colour surported.. and find the missing bracket easy

its probably near to the first error

I think you might actually be missing an include file with some functions in it, because I can't find the bracket either.

But i didn't change anything, i only changed a few commands, and added SendStaffMessage in the public's.

Err, Gah ):