NPC connect problem =/

So I made 1 NPC to my GM, everything worked when I tested it on my localhost. Then I uploaded all the nessecary files to my server, which is a linux one, I started the server and the bot doesn't connect at all...

How can this be, everything is the same, but the bot won't connect... I was thinking that maybe it could be a linux problem but well... I don't know.

Hmm, had a very similar problem, but it was actually a good friend of mine that resolved the issue..

However, I can tell you it's possible to correct, maybe try uploading everything again? But if I may, bring up another very similar question/comment?

I have a file within my scriptfiles which reads/writes fine except when Sacky's Delete Line from a file function is used, it crashes the server while on a host using Linux. But otherwise works fine...

In the meantime, I'll see if I can gather any info about those NPCs not working on Linux from this friend, but the bad news is I'm going be gone over the entire weekend so someone else will probably resolve your issue before I can get any answers for ya (Monday)

Lol just found out that my server.cfg lacks max_npc... fixing, so you may close.

I have this problem. The server is running on a Linux Debian. server.cfg configured.
All files gave the right CMOD 0777
maxnpc 10
max_npc 10 <- just in case.

If you run a server on Windows, then everything works.
But running a Linux Debian, NPC does not connect at all.

I'm from Russia, and on our Russian site topics SAMP. They say that has a similar problem, unfortunately there is no answer not from one person.

Knowledgeable people, please help solve this problem.

And sorry for the poor knowledge of English.
Used translator.

Are the permissions set correctly on samp_npc?

Yes, chmod 0777

Some body know how fix that?

Let me get this right

Your on linux but the npc dosent connect
and when on widows it does but the linux version keeps dening it Access