SA:MP connects to normal san andreas

Hello,i have problem with san andreas multiplayer.If i want to connect into any server,it automatucally goes to normal san andreas not online.Reinstall didnt help,neither new crack and another version of san andreas.

Oh,and another problem is with sounds.If someone drives car,i hear engine sounds but if i drive myself with car i dont hear engine sound.I hear water splashes,tire noises and etc but no engine sounds.

So, u got a downloaded version hm
they are not supported and many dont work
just buy the game.

It worked 1+ years fine,any other solutsions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highdrift
It worked 1+ years fine,any other solutsions?
That happened to me too,
I reinstalled SA-MP and it worked fine. :P

Do you have notebook?
I have a notebook and there it was too.
You have to reselect the destination folder from gta sa.
then it worked

Sorry for my bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by highdrift
Hello,i have problem with san andreas multiplayer.If i want to connect into any server,it automatucally goes to normal san andreas not online.Reinstall didnt help,neither new crack and another version of san andreas.
you must reinstall al GTA folder, that same thing happend to me and i uninstall GTA and work fine

Quote:

Oh,and another problem is with sounds.If someone drives car,i hear engine sounds but if i drive myself with car i dont hear engine sound.I hear water splashes,tire noises and etc but no engine sounds.

You must go to your sound driver (realtek audio) and set up your hmmm - sound if you understand me

Replace a dll file but i dont rebember witch one , and everything will work.

It's d3dx9_25.dll, or at least was for both my computers, that you need in your GTA SA directory. I got mine (multiple times) from Here.
I haven't detected any spyware from the site so far, but if I was you, I'd doublecheck anyway. Paste that to your GTA SA dir, and it should work properly.