[READ] Read!!!!

Hi Guys My name is Exoduss, and I was looking for a Scripting team.

A Team that is going to help me create a new RP Script.

Yeah, Yeah i know what your probably going to think,"Oh wow, another Fail in the making"

haha Well TOO Bad, Because I am not like most people who give up on a script or a game, So easy, Actually I never do, and i was Wondering if anyone would like to embark on this Journey to make a great new RP Script.

When Script is completed, It will not be released to the public. Unless we all decided to release it.

So Whos with me?!

Not me. Why? Because there are 100's of RP servers out there with 0 players. People spend months of their lives creating a RP script for nothing. I'd recommend just to make a death match free-roam script like I'm starting to make. Also, people are not going to do a whole RP script for you.

Its not like they are doing it without purpose, But I am also making a Custom DM from Script From scratch like 65% Completed.!

So you want a free scripter to make you a whole rp server?

Nope Never Said Free. and didnt say "Scripter". Scripting Team. Get it straight, Read it write, and if you dont want to, Dont Fucking Reply Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoduss
Nope Never Said Free. and didnt say "Scripter". Scripting Team. Get it straight, Read it write, and if you dont want to, Dont Fucking Reply Back.
It was a question that's why i made "?" but okay..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoduss
It was a question that's why i made "?" but okay..
Sorry. !

Nice attitude for someone looking for a scripter..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conroy
Nice attitude for someone looking for a scripter..
Ehhh Fuck you 2 then !