OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint

I made a truck driving job earlier, and I need to know how to make it so when a player enters a checkpoint, it tells them to go to another checkpoint, and then when they enter that checkpoint, it gives them money. How do I make it so when a player enters different checkpoints, it does different stuff?

SIMPLE! lol

Get a checkpoint streamer..

Then learn the functions and add your function into

pawn Код:
OnPlayerEnterStreamedCheckpoint
Or whatever.

have the checkpoint assigned to a variable and then onplayerentercheckpoint check which id the player has entered, then you can get rid of that checkpoint and create a new one for that player

Yeah, but he has an RP which is probably going to use a lot of checkpoints

nirvan try like this,when player enter the checkpoint,than it say SendClientMessage(lllll,llll,"Deliver this packages to (location)";than make
create checkpoint .... something like this its not hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajko1
nirvan try like this,when player enter the checkpoint,than it say SendClientMessage(lllll,llll,"Deliver this packages to (location)";than make
Okay, so when they enter that new checkpoint, how do I make give them money without repeating the same function as the first checkpoint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
have the checkpoint assigned to a variable and then onplayerentercheckpoint check which id the player has entered, then you can get rid of that checkpoint and create a new one for that player
so
new duh;
duh = SetPlayerCheckpoint
then?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=143775 < CHECKPOINT WHAT YOU SEARCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiiRV4N4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajko1
Okay, so when they enter that new checkpoint, how do I make give them money without repeating the same function as the first checkpoint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
so
new duh;
duh = SetPlayerCheckpoint
then?
ammm so when he enter the checkpoint,than it should make next checkpoint if i am right and if he enter the one of checkpoint it should give him money right and the giveing money should not be repeated am i right ?

for this i think you must use this
Код:
DisablePlayerCheckpoint(playerid);
so the checkpoint will be disabled when he enter in it and he can't get more money than once

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudiGrad
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=143775 < CHECKPOINT WHAT YOU SEARCH
yeah nirvana and use streamer,i think should be better for script

This wasn't very helpful.