Server Crash

My server is hosted by Server FFS

In Country France..

And always my server crash ...after 30 minutes or 10 minutes..

My server a few times for 1 second or 2 seconds pings: 1500

When my server was in the Country Nederlands its does not crash ever.

have you modified your code in any way?
have you got the latest release server version?
have you contacted serverffs?
have you checked the server error log?

if you have modified your code especially in the onplayerupdate function can you check it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsy
have you modified your code in any way? Yes
have you got the latest release server version? Yes
have you contacted serverffs? No
have you checked the server error log? Yes

if you have modified your code especially in the onplayerupdate function can you check it? Yes

There are many many reasons that could cause a server to crash - from too many timers or code being executed on a regular basis, to simple coding mistakes. I suggest you post the crash log in the server support section. Hopefully a developer will reply with some further information.

The way you describe it, it sounds to me like there is to much code being executed on a regular basis causing the server to overload and bottleneck. My recommendation is to not use OnPlayerUpdate for anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jay_
There are many many reasons that could cause a server to crash - from too many timers or code being executed on a regular basis, to simple coding mistakes. I suggest you post the crash log in the server support section. Hopefully a developer will reply with some further information.

The way you describe it, it sounds to me like there is to much code being executed on a regular basis causing the server to overload and bottleneck. My recommendation is to not use OnPlayerUpdate for anything.
I use OnPlayerUpdateX.

created with forward...

I need move my code OnPlayerUpdateX at OnPlayerDisconnect.