Vehicle with gun script maybe

Ok I want to know if anyone knows of a script that u can use to like put guns on a vehicle. For example like a car with a minigun attached to the back and someone can get on it and shoot while the other person is driving,or like riding a bike(not the human powered bike)and it has a gun on it that can shoot like missiles or something,and also a car or something that has a minigun or domething attached to the front that can shoot. I hope y'all know what I mean and please email to ibluesurge@gmail.com or reply to this topic if you have made a script of it or have one,because I want to use it on our server.Thank You.

Hmmmm nobody has released anything like this or I believe even thought of it. Ill see what I can mix up. If I dont post anything I prolly couldnt get it

Ok thanks.

woah there boy, you got a huge imagination there lol well to be honest man there isn't something like this even though i want this sooo badly!!! with the boats but its pretty impossible or hard because this takes graphics not scripting... and the people who created san andreas(rockstar) i think they have to do this kinda job man because attaching a minigun that is usable for people and is attached to a car thats pretty crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDownload
woah there boy, you got a huge imagination there lol well to be honest man there isn't something like this even though i want this sooo badly!!! with the boats but its pretty impossible or hard because this takes graphics not scripting... and the people who created san andreas(rockstar) i think they have to do this kinda job man because attaching a minigun that is usable for people and is attached to a car thats pretty crazy
this might sound wierd but I have seen a minigun attached to a car b4 (I just cant remember what server) It just couldnt shoot.

Yes it is but you never know like a hunter and hydra have weapons attached to them that are working but yeah it could be hard to do as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesurge
Yes it is but you never know like a hunter and hydra have weapons attached to them that are working but yeah it could be hard to do as well.
lol rockstar made those.. the real company of san andreas man... pay them liek $5000 and mabey theyll release a newer version of sanandreas just made for you and itll have a minigun attached to cars and be able to shoot, and HEY! if you do pay them money and get the new gtaa CONTACT ME IN PM!! I SOO WANT MINIGUNS ATTACHED TO CARS TOO LOL

LOL. That would be super gay to be dumb enough to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesurge
LOL. That would be super gay to be dumb enough to do that.
it sure would

Well ok thanks but watever still might be some help.