Difference?

what's the difference in Compile and Compile and Run? Ive been using compile and was just wondering
Thanks, [SF]Cody Beer

Cody, Cody, Cody..again wrong section xD, the main difference is nothing, as the both buttons compile the .pwn to .amx

Ehm, is it possible to compile with pawno into .exe format? :P

yea yea yea i know i post alot of sh*t and i just posted something that got fixed before anyone replied xD anyways this is my favorite code (not really)
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
Ban(playerid);
return 1;
}
xD sorry people for almost useless posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurence
Ehm, is it possible to compile with pawno into .exe format? :P
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DJ
[SF]Зурэ Яииr ∞™ ]
what's the difference in Compile and Compile and Run? Ive been using compile and was just wondering
Thanks, [SF]Cody Beer
The difference is that COMPILE just compiles the script nothing more, nothing less.

COMPILE AND RUN also starts up the samp-server.exe and runs the script when compiled without errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamoru
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DJ
[SF]Зурэ Яииr ∞™ ]
Thanks, [SF]Cody Beer
The difference is that COMPILE just compiles the script nothing more, nothing less.

COMPILE AND RUN also starts up the samp-server.exe and runs the script when compiled without errors
Compile and run doesn't start sa-mp... It's for when you use Pawno as a programming language, not to make a SAMP server.

You can't use PAWN as programming language To use compile and run you must setup the run options first, i think noone did that because it's kinda useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
You can't use PAWN as programming language
Wha? PAWN is a programming language. I think you meant Pawno.

There is no difference