[HELP] Command Problem!!

//=================================(> Help <)=================================\\
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/help", true) == 0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_PINK, ".: ========== vM:Gaming Help ========== :.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "In this server you can basically do whatever you want!");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You can: Stunt, DM, Freeroam, ect.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Like every other server you have to follow some rules!");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "To see a list of rules, use our command, /rules!");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_PINK, ".: ==================================== :.");
return 1;
}
return 0;
}

Then it gives me these errors!!!! HELPPPPPP!!!!

C:\Documents and Settings\Diego.DIEGO-83F326AB9\Desktop\Test Folder\gamemodes\StuntingScriptv1.pwn(247) : error 049: invalid line continuation
C:\Documents and Settings\Diego.DIEGO-83F326AB9\Desktop\Test Folder\gamemodes\StuntingScriptv1.pwn(257) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Diego.DIEGO-83F326AB9\Desktop\Test Folder\gamemodes\StuntingScriptv1.pwn(394) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ret_memcpy"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

HELPPPPP PLEASE!!!!!!

can u show me the lines with the errors?

i dont see any errors there btw yeah post the liens with errors ad your probly pastin it in middle of a command so it mess up

First of all:

You should add this out of any function (top of the script):
pawn Код:
#pragma unused ret_memcpy
Second:

This line shouldn't have the "\" character:
pawn Код:
//=================================(> Help <)=================================\\ <-------------- THIS! ("\\")
Change it by:
pawn Код:
//=================================(> Help <)=================================// <-------------- "//"
Compile it and tell us the results .

Man this was way long ago... This is a piece of cake now... but thanks guys!